Step-by-Step Presentation on How to Build and Leverage Your Contact List
into Your Own Personal Follow Up Cash Machine!
From the desk of Joshua Zerkel, Certified Professional Organizer®
Dear entrepreneur, service provider, or small business owner,
ADMIT IT….You have a big stack of business cards sitting on your desk of people you want to follow up with BUT HAVEN’T, don’t you?
I know you do because 99.9% of most small business owners do. You do realize that you’re missing out on a TON OF SALES, right? You’re probably missing out on a few joint venture or referral source opportunities, too….and who knows, all that LACK of FOLLOW UP could have brought you an extra $1000, $2000 or even $5000 in revenues just this week!
So what are you thinking? Why is this? Because we’re all so busy working “IN” our businesses
that we don’t make time to do the follow up. Does this sound familiar? There are some simple
systems you can put in place right now to make sure no one slips through the cracks ever again!
Join me as I host marketing expert Katrina Sawa as she shows you:
- The easiest, quickest ways to build an effective follow up system
- What exactly you should be sending, mailing, emailing and saying
- How to delegate and automate the majority of it so it all gets done
- Then learn Kat’s 3 Simple Step System to attract even more prospects & clients in this (or any) economy
Why you want to attend this presentation and what you’ll get out of it:
- Get out of the overwhelm you’re in or guilt your feeding yourself and learn a way to actually get all your follow up done including what to say, send, write or call about
- Learn ways to build and manage more quality relationships with clients, prospects, leads, referrals and everyone you come in contact to – online or off
** PRIORITY RESERVATION FORM **
“STOP Avoiding Your Follow-Up”
Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012
5-6 PM Pacific Time
To your success,
Joshua Zerkel, Certified Professional Organizer®
CEO & Productivity Consultant
Custom Living Solutions
P.S. Feel free to forward this to your friends and associates using the form below, just be sure to register YOURSELF first!