Have you heard that Evernote is awesome, and that you should be using it to stay productive at work? Putting Evernote to work in your personal life is pretty straightforward – but using it at work, especially with a team, isn’t quite so intuitive.
I’m Joshua Zerkel, and I’m the official Evernote Ambassador on Productivity. I’ve worked with lots of clients who’ve struggled with how to implement Evernote in their businesses, and even though they’ve heard that Evernote can be a helpful tool, they’ve just ended up frustrated.
This is why I wrote Evernote at Work – to give busy professionals, entrepreneurs, and business owners a step-by-step guide to the many ways you can use Evernote in your daily work to make things easier, more effective, more collaborative, and more productive. It’s not as hard as you might think – as long as you have a guide to show you the way!
In Evernote at Work, you’ll learn how use Evernote to:
- Choose which Evernote edition (Free, Premium, or Business) is right for you
- Collaborate on your marketing efforts
- Successfully deploy Evernote to your company
- Automatically keep track of your social media
- Stay on top of who is working on what
- Create a central spot for your company’s documents
- Make meetings efficient and painless
- Easily collaborate on and share workflow and procedural information
- Eliminate wasted and repeated efforts
- Handle expenses and receipts smoothly
- Capture financial information automatically
All versions of Evernote are covered – Evernote Free and Premium, and the new Evernote Business. Additionally, I’ll show you which Trunk tools can help you get the most out of Evernote!
Evernote at Work is meant for you if you’re in any size business (from the solo professional on up), and want to make Evernote work for you and your company. It’s specifically designed to walk you step-by-step (with over 200 screenshots) through many ways to use Evernote in your business. Whether you’re already familiar with Evernote or if you’re an absolute beginner, you’ll learn new ways to put Evernote to use at work – and how specifically to do it!
Evernote at Work includes:
- eBook with over 300 pages packed with information – both “why to” and “how to”
- More than 200 full-color screenshots (you won’t be left wondering “where do I click?”)
- Dozens of business use cases
- An appendix with templates and implementation guides
This is THE guide to putting Evernote to work in your business. If you’re looking to get the most out of Evernote, Evernote at Work is meant for you!
Evernote at Work is delivered electronically in PDF and EPUB formats. The iPad device pictured above is not included and depicts that the Evernote at Work can be viewed on an iPad or any device capable of viewing PDFs, and can also be printed out if you wish. Evernote software is not included, but can be downloaded at www.evernote.com.
© Copyright 2003-2020 Joshua Zerkel and Custom Living Solutions LLC. This work is not written by or endorsed by Evernote Corporation.