Have you tried using Evernote, but haven’t been sure where to start, or how to best leverage it to better keep track of your stuff, start getting things done, and achieve your goals? If so, you’re not alone. Evernote is a great tool, but like any tool, using it to its fullest can sometimes be bewildering. That’s where we come in!
Custom Living Solutions’ CEO and Productivity Strategist Joshua Zerkel, CPO is the world’s first Evernote Productivity Ambassador, and was hired by Evernote to create their Evernote Certified Consultant program. He’s also the author of the #1 bestselling book on using Evernote in business – Evernote at Work. He’s spent YEARS learning using Evernote, has trained literally thousands of people how to use it, and has implemented this tool extensively here at Custom Living Solutions and with our clients. Leverage our knowledge and experience with Evernote to help you create the customized, effective, and productive workflow that you NEED.
Whether at your desk or on the go, we can show you how Evernote can help you:
- Document and deploy processes and procedures
- Share key data and enhance communication among your team
- Create secure, centralized storage areas for key data, documents, and information
- Centralize marketing-related information
- Develop custom, personalized workflow and systems for an individual or your entire team – based on Getting Things Done (GTD), Action Method, or other popular (or completely custom) workflow and time management methodologies
- Integrate other productivity tools you may already be using and put them all “under one roof”
Evernote is awesome, but you need to know how to best use it. Let us help. Contact us today!